We’re very proud to announce that we’re now ISO 27001 certified, making our Travel Tech one of the only platform in our field to meet the highest internationally recognized security standard.
What is ISO 27001?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), is an independent, international organization that sets the global standards for security and safety. In short, ISO consults experts all over the world to create standards that define what excellence looks like.
What does being ISO 27001 certified mean?
In short, that means we have a world-class information security management system in place! We’ve made improvements to our IT structure, office security, training, risk assessment, and much more. We then went through the rigorous audit and certification process with the International Accreditation Services (IAS) — United States of America.
What are the benefits to our customers?
Being ISO 27001 certified is testament to the fact that we prioritize data security. But it also ensures the following:
- Customer data is rigorously protected
- We assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- Compliance with the highest standard for information security
- We’ve created an internal culture of security, so all employees prioritize information security by default
- Operational excellence when it comes to our IT, HR, and information processes
We understand that our solutions are integral to running businesses all over the world, and we take that responsibility very seriously. Our team is deeply dedicated to protecting our customers’ data, and we’re very happy to have our ISO 27001 certification to prove it.